Wrocław > Zasłyszane...

Overheard about the sex doll making process

(1/1)

Nancyflower:
oday, while walking down the street, I overheard a little story about the life sized sex doll making.

I saw a small stall with various colorful toys hanging on it. As I got closer, I noticed something not quite right. I saw a machine with a picture of a woman's face on it.She is a There are also some weird wiring and electronics inside the machine that look very complicated.

When I got close to the machine, a worker came up to me and told me that it was a machine that produced dolls. While I think the job is a little precarious, I'm still curious how a machine like this would produce toys. The workers told me some details about the production process, which shocked me a little.

They first conducted a social survey to find out what shapes and sizes women prefer. Preferred proportions and dimensions were then calculated, the highest quality silicone configured, and so on. He explained that the entire process must be very rigorous and professional.

Hearing this story made me question whether I should buy any toys, especially ones whose production process involves privacy or privacy. Those so-called "convenience" products are gradually destroying people's social concepts. I decided to stay away from these "toys" and start to value my privacy

Nawigacja

[0] Indeks wiadomości

Idź do wersji pełnej