Autor Wątek: application development  (Przeczytany 3557 razy)

Offline alikaka

• 0-25 postów
application development
« dnia: Czerwca 27, 2022, 22:55:26 »
Hello . As for me the coolest applications are messengers and I would like to learn how to develop them. Maybe you know some courses? What do you think about it?
I would like to take a course on developing messengers and apps like gb whatsapp . But it seems to me that regular courses are not enough. Such applications have billions of users. And more than one person did them. You need to have a heart and a hand for that.

Offline toxatyt

• 0-25 postów
Odp: application development
« Odpowiedź #1 dnia: Czerwca 27, 2022, 22:58:44 »
I know that in this app you can also send large files of up to 50 MB in size through the messaging app. Enjoy sending high quality videos and photos without using a third-party app. What's more, you can send these files for free

zazajoj

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #2 dnia: Czerwca 27, 2022, 23:00:20 »
Jeśli martwisz się o swoją prywatność, GBWhatsApp posiada również odpowiednie funkcje. Instalując ten mod, możesz ukryć swój status online przed kontaktami i ukryć ostatnio przeglądane wiadomości.

Offline Cleric45

• 0-25 postów
« Odpowiedź #3 dnia: Grudnia 25, 2022, 14:43:56 »
My opinion is the same as yours. Mods like this have unique features. A similar set of features can also be found in fm Whatsapp. It is a modified version of the official Whatsapp application. Using this mod, you can also hide the online status of a specific contact. Direct messages can be sent without saving a phone number.
Is this application safe to use or not??